Luke 6: Do Good You Them To
Verses with keywords found in Luke 6:
Luke 6:9
Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?
Luke 6:27
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
Luke 6:33
And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
Found in other chapters of Luke:
None.
Found in other chapters:
Ge 19:8
Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
Mat 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Labels:
Luke 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment