Mark 1: Saying There
Verses with keywords found in Mark 1:
Mark 1:7
And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.
Mark 1:11
And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Mark 1:40
And there came a leper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
Found in other chapters of Mark:
Mark 9:7
And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
Mark 12:18
Then come unto him the Sadducees, which say there is no resurrection; and they asked him, saying,
Mark 14:57
And there arose certain, and bare false witness against him, saying,
Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
Mark 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment