Mark 13: Be Sake But For
Verses with keywords found in Mark 13:
Mark 13:9
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
Mark 13:13
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Mark 13:20
And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
Found in other chapters of Mark:
None.
Found in other chapters:
Ge 18:32
And he said, Oh let not the LORD be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Isa 66:5
Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
Eze 20:9
But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, among whom they were, in whose sight I made myself known unto them, in bringing them forth out of the land of Egypt.
Eze 20:14
But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, in whose sight I brought them out.
Mat 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
Mat 24:22
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Rom 13:5
Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
1Pet 3:14
But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
Labels:
Mark 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment