Mark 14: Jesus Said Me Unto
Verses with keywords found in Mark 14:
Mark 14:18
And as they sat and did eat, Jesus said, Verily I say unto you, One of you which eateth with me shall betray me.
Mark 14:48
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Are ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and with staves to take me?
Mark 14:72
And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.
Found in other chapters of Mark:
Mark 1:17
And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.
Mark 10:14
But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
Mark 10:18
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
Mark 10:21
Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
Mark 11:29
And Jesus answered and said unto them, I will also ask of you one question, and answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things.
Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
Mark 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment