Mat 16: It Will For


Verses with keywords found in Mat 16:
Mat 16:2
He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.

Mat 16:3
And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Mat 16:25
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Found in other chapters of Mat:
Mat 11:14
And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

Mat 20:15
Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?

Mat 26:31
Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: