Mat 19: One Life That
Verses with keywords found in Mat 19:
Mat 19:16
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
Mat 19:17
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
Mat 19:29
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
Found in other chapters of Mat:
None.
Found in other chapters:
Ge 42:16
Send one of you, and let him fetch your brother, and ye shall be kept in prison, that your words may be proved, whether there be any truth in you: or else by the life of Pharaoh surely ye are spies.
Psa 27:4
One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
Prv 1:19
So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.
Prv 3:18
She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
Eccl 5:18
Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion.
Mark 10:17
And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
John 6:40
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Labels:
Mat 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment