Mat 20: Give Even Unto
Verses with keywords found in Mat 20:
Mat 20:8
So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
Mat 20:14
Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.
Mat 20:28
Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
Found in other chapters of Mat:
None.
Found in other chapters:
Lev 6:5
Or all that about which he hath sworn falsely; he shall even restore it in the principal, and shall add the fifth part more thereto, and give it unto him to whom it appertaineth, in the day of his trespass offering.
Lev 27:23
Then the priest shall reckon unto him the worth of thy estimation, even unto the year of the jubile: and he shall give thine estimation in that day, as a holy thing unto the LORD.
Josh 1:2
Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.
Jdgs 5:3
Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the LORD; I will sing praise to the LORD God of Israel.
1Ki 11:35
But I will take the kingdom out of his son's hand, and will give it unto thee, even ten tribes.
Isa 48:11
For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
Isa 56:5
Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
Jer 4:12
Even a full wind from those places shall come unto me: now also will I give sentence against them.
Jer 8:10
Therefore will I give their wives unto others, and their fields to them that shall inherit them: for every one from the least even unto the greatest is given to covetousness, from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.
Jer 34:20
I will even give them into the hand of their enemies, and into the hand of them that seek their life: and their dead bodies shall be for meat unto the fowls of the heaven, and to the beasts of the earth.
Mal 2:2
If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
Mark 10:45
For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
Labels:
Mat 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment