Phi 3: Christ Jesus For I
Verses with keywords found in Phi 3:
Phi 3:8
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Phi 3:12
Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
Phi 3:14
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Found in other chapters of Phi:
Phi 1:8
For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ.
Phi 1:19
For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
Found in other chapters:
Rom 1:8
First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
Rom 15:8
Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
1Cor 1:4
I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;
1Cor 2:2
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
1Cor 4:15
For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
2Cor 11:31
The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.
Gal 1:12
For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Eph 3:1
For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
Eph 3:14
For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
1Tim 1:12
And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
1Tim 1:16
Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
2Tim 2:10
Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
Phmn 1:9
Yet for love's sake I rather beseech thee, being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ.
Rev 1:9
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Rev 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Labels:
Phi 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment