Phmn 1: Bowels Have
Verses with keywords found in Phmn 1:
Phmn 1:7
For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother.
Phmn 1:12
Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels:
Phmn 1:20
Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh my bowels in the Lord.
Found in other chapters of Phmn:
None.
Found in other chapters:
2Chr 21:15
And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day.
Psa 71:6
By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.
Isa 48:19
Thy seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me.
Jer 31:20
Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD.
Lam 1:20
Behold, O LORD; for I am in distress: my bowels are troubled; mine heart is turned within me; for I have grievously rebelled: abroad the sword bereaveth, at home there is as death.
1Jn 3:17
But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
Labels:
Phmn 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment