Prv 8: Me Love That
Verses with keywords found in Prv 8:
Prv 8:17
I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
Prv 8:21
That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
Prv 8:36
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
Found in other chapters of Prv:
None.
Found in other chapters:
Ge 27:4
And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die.
Exo 20:6
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Deu 5:10
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
Psa 119:132
Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name.
SSol 5:2
I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.
Jer 2:2
Go and cry in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown.
John 10:17
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 14:31
But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
John 17:26
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
John 21:15
So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
John 21:16
He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
John 21:17
He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
Rom 15:30
Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
2Tim 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
Titus 3:15
All that are with me salute thee. Greet them that love us in the faith. Grace be with you all. Amen.
Labels:
Prv 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment