Psa 109: O Thy God
Verses with keywords found in Psa 109:
Psa 109:1
Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
Psa 109:21
But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
Psa 109:26
Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy:
Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 27:9
Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
Psa 35:24
Judge me, O LORD my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.
Psa 36:7
How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
Psa 40:5
Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
Psa 40:8
I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
Psa 45:6
Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
Psa 48:9
We have thought of thy lovingkindness, O God, in the midst of thy temple.
Psa 48:10
According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.
Psa 50:7
Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.
Psa 51:1
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
Psa 51:14
Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
Psa 54:1
Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
Psa 56:12
Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.
Psa 57:1
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
Psa 57:5
Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.
Psa 57:11
Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.
Psa 61:5
For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
Psa 68:7
O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:
Psa 68:10
Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.
Psa 68:24
They have seen thy goings, O God; even the goings of my God, my King, in the sanctuary.
Psa 68:28
Thy God hath commanded thy strength: strengthen, O God, that which thou hast wrought for us.
Psa 68:35
O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.
Psa 69:13
But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
Psa 69:29
But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
Psa 71:17
O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
Psa 71:18
Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.
Psa 71:19
Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee!
Psa 71:22
I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.
Psa 72:1
Give the king thy judgments, O God, and thy righteousness unto the king's son.
Psa 74:1
O God, why hast thou cast us off for ever? why doth thine anger smoke against the sheep of thy pasture?
Psa 74:10
O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?
Psa 75:1
Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
Psa 76:6
At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep.
Psa 77:13
Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
Psa 79:1
O God, the heathen are come into thine inheritance; thy holy temple have they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps.
Psa 79:9
Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake.
Psa 80:3
Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
Psa 80:4
O LORD God of hosts, how long wilt thou be angry against the prayer of thy people?
Psa 80:7
Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
Psa 80:19
Turn us again, O LORD God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
Psa 83:1
Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
Psa 86:2
Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
Psa 86:12
I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
Psa 89:8
O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
Psa 102:24
I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.
Psa 106:47
Save us, O LORD our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.
Psa 108:5
Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
Psa 139:17
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
Psa 145:1
I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
Psa 146:10
The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.
Psa 147:12
Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
Found in other chapters:
More than 50 verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
Psa 109
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment