Psa 116: Lord O Thee
Verses with keywords found in Psa 116:
Psa 116:4
Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
Psa 116:7
Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
Psa 116:19
In the courts of the LORD's house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.
Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 5:3
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
Psa 7:1
O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
Psa 9:1
I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
Psa 16:2
O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
Psa 18:1
I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
Psa 18:49
Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
Psa 22:19
But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
Psa 25:1
Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
Psa 28:1
Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
Psa 30:1
I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
Psa 30:2
O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
Psa 30:8
I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.
Psa 30:12
To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
Psa 31:1
In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.
Psa 31:14
But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.
Psa 31:17
Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
Psa 33:22
Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.
Psa 38:15
For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
Psa 39:12
Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.
Psa 40:5
Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
Psa 54:6
I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good.
Psa 57:9
I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.
Psa 62:12
Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.
Psa 69:6
Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.
Psa 69:13
But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
Psa 71:1
In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
Psa 79:12
And render unto our neighbours sevenfold into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, O Lord.
Psa 84:12
O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
Psa 86:3
Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
Psa 86:4
Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
Psa 86:8
Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
Psa 86:9
All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
Psa 86:12
I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
Psa 88:1
O LORD God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee:
Psa 88:13
But unto thee have I cried, O LORD; and in the morning shall my prayer prevent thee.
Psa 89:8
O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
Psa 90:13
Return, O LORD, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.
Psa 101:1
I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
Psa 102:1
Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come unto thee.
Psa 108:3
I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
Psa 118:25
Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
Psa 119:108
Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.
Psa 119:169
Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.
Psa 130:1
Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD.
Psa 138:4
All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
Psa 139:21
Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
Psa 141:8
But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
Psa 142:5
I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
Psa 143:9
Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
Psa 145:10
All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
Found in other chapters:
More than 50 verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
Psa 116
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment