Psa 149: In Sing
Verses with keywords found in Psa 149:
Psa 149:1
Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
Psa 149:3
Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
Psa 149:5
Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 9:2
I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
Psa 9:11
Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
Psa 21:13
Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
Psa 27:6
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
Psa 59:16
But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.
Psa 137:4
How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land?
Psa 138:5
Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.
Found in other chapters:
1Sm 21:11
And the servants of Achish said unto him, Is not this David the king of the land? did they not sing one to another of him in dances, saying, Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands?
2Chr 23:13
And she looked, and, behold, the king stood at his pillar at the entering in, and the princes and the trumpets by the king: and all the people of the land rejoiced, and sounded with trumpets, also the singers with instruments of musick, and such as taught to sing praise. Then Athaliah rent her clothes, and said, Treason, Treason.
Prv 29:6
In the transgression of an evil man there is a snare: but the righteous doth sing and rejoice.
Isa 5:1
Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:
Isa 12:5
Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
Isa 23:15
And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.
Isa 26:19
Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
Isa 27:2
In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine.
Isa 35:6
Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
Isa 38:20
The LORD was ready to save me: therefore we will sing my songs to the stringed instruments all the days of our life in the house of the LORD.
Isa 44:23
Sing, O ye heavens; for the LORD hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel.
Jer 31:12
Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.
Eze 27:25
The ships of Tarshish did sing of thee in thy market: and thou wast replenished, and made very glorious in the midst of the seas.
Hos 2:15
And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.
Zep 2:14
And flocks shall lie down in the midst of her, all the beasts of the nations: both the cormorant and the bittern shall lodge in the upper lintels of it; their voice shall sing in the windows; desolation shall be in the thresholds: for he shall uncover the cedar work.
Zec 2:10
Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.
Heb 2:12
Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.
Labels:
Psa 149
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment