Psa 18: Mine Enemies I


Verses with keywords found in Psa 18:
Psa 18:3
I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psa 18:37
I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.

Psa 18:40
Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.

Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 25:2
O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Psa 27:6
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Psa 31:11
I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.

Psa 56:9
When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.

Psa 69:4
They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.

Psa 119:157
Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.

Psa 138:7
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Psa 139:22
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Psa 143:9
Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.

Psa 143:12
And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.

Found in other chapters:
Num 23:11
And Balak said unto Balaam, What hast thou done unto me? I took thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast blessed them altogether.

Num 24:10
And Balak's anger was kindled against Balaam, and he smote his hands together: and Balak said unto Balaam, I called thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast altogether blessed them these three times.

Deu 32:41
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

1Sm 2:1
And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the LORD, mine horn is exalted in the LORD: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in thy salvation.

1Sm 14:24
And the men of Israel were distressed that day: for Saul had adjured the people, saying, Cursed be the man that eateth any food until evening, that I may be avenged on mine enemies. So none of the people tasted any food.

2Sm 22:4
I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

2Sm 22:38
I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.

2Sm 22:41
Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me.

2Ki 21:14
And I will forsake the remnant of mine inheritance, and deliver them into the hand of their enemies; and they shall become a prey and a spoil to all their enemies;

Isa 1:24
Therefore saith the LORD, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:

Jer 12:7
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

Jer 15:14
And I will make thee to pass with thine enemies into a land which thou knowest not: for a fire is kindled in mine anger, which shall burn upon you.

Jer 17:4
And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Lam 1:21
They have heard that I sigh: there is none to comfort me: all mine enemies have heard of my trouble; they are glad that thou hast done it: thou wilt bring the day that thou hast called, and they shall be like unto me.

Amos 9:4
And though they go into captivity before their enemies, thence will I command the sword, and it shall slay them: and I will set mine eyes upon them for evil, and not for good.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

No comments: