Psa 20: Lord Hear


Verses with keywords found in Psa 20:
Psa 20:1
The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;

Psa 20:6
Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.

Psa 20:9
Save, LORD: let the king hear us when we call.

Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 4:3
But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.

Psa 5:3
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

Psa 10:17
LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

Psa 13:3
Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;

Psa 17:1
Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.

Psa 27:7
Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

Psa 30:10
Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.

Psa 34:2
My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

Psa 38:15
For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.

Psa 39:12
Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.

Psa 66:18
If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:

Psa 69:13
But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.

Psa 69:16
Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.

Psa 84:8
O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.

Psa 85:8
I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

Psa 86:1
Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.

Psa 102:1
Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come unto thee.

Psa 119:145
I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O LORD: I will keep thy statutes.

Psa 119:149
Hear my voice according unto thy lovingkindness: O LORD, quicken me according to thy judgment.

Psa 130:2
Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.

Psa 138:4
All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.

Psa 140:6
I said unto the LORD, Thou art my God: hear the voice of my supplications, O LORD.

Psa 143:1
Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.

Psa 143:7
Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.

Found in other chapters:
More than 50 verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: