Psa 25: Ashamed Let Thee Be


Verses with keywords found in Psa 25:
Psa 25:2
O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Psa 25:3
Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.

Psa 25:20
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 31:1
In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.

Psa 31:17
Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.

Psa 69:6
Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.

Found in other chapters:
None.

No comments: