Psa 25: Thee Wait On


Verses with keywords found in Psa 25:
Psa 25:3
Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.

Psa 25:5
Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Psa 25:21
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.

Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 37:34
Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Psa 52:9
I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

Psa 69:6
Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.

Found in other chapters:
Prv 20:22
Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the LORD, and he shall save thee.

No comments: