Psa 30: My Hast Thou O Me I Lord
Verses with keywords found in Psa 30:
Psa 30:1
I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
Psa 30:2
O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
Psa 30:3
O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 31:5
Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
Found in other chapters:
2Sm 7:18
Then went king David in, and sat before the LORD, and he said, Who am I, O Lord GOD? and what is my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?
Dan 10:19
And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.
Jonah 2:6
I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.
Labels:
Psa 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment