Psa 32: Selah My
Verses with keywords found in Psa 32:
Psa 32:4
For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
Psa 32:5
I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
Psa 32:7
Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 3:2
Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
Psa 3:4
I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
Psa 4:2
O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.
Psa 7:5
Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
Psa 39:5
Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.
Psa 49:15
But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
Psa 54:3
For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah.
Psa 57:6
They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. Selah.
Psa 77:3
I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
Psa 84:8
O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
Psa 143:6
I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
Found in other chapters:
None.
Labels:
Psa 32
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment