Psa 69: My Reproach I
Verses with keywords found in Psa 69:
Psa 69:7
Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.
Psa 69:10
When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.
Psa 69:20
Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 31:11
I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.
Psa 89:50
Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people;
Psa 119:39
Turn away my reproach which I fear: for thy judgments are good.
Found in other chapters:
Job 20:3
I have heard the check of my reproach, and the spirit of my understanding causeth me to answer.
Job 27:6
My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.
Jer 31:19
Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.
Mic 6:16
For the statutes of Omri are kept, and all the works of the house of Ahab, and ye walk in their counsels; that I should make thee a desolation, and the inhabitants thereof an hissing: therefore ye shall bear the reproach of my people.
Zep 2:8
I have heard the reproach of Moab, and the revilings of the children of Ammon, whereby they have reproached my people, and magnified themselves against their border.
Labels:
Psa 69
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment