Psa 71: I Continually


Verses with keywords found in Psa 71:
Psa 71:3
Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

Psa 71:6
By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.

Psa 71:14
But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 34:1
I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Psa 38:17
For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me.

Psa 50:8
I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.

Psa 73:23
Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.

Psa 119:44
So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.

Psa 119:109
My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Psa 119:117
Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.

Found in other chapters:
2Sm 9:7
And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father's sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.

2Ki 4:9
And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually.

Isa 21:8
And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights:

Isa 49:16
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

Isa 52:5
Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.

No comments: