Psa 71: My O God Me
Verses with keywords found in Psa 71:
Psa 71:4
Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
Psa 71:12
O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.
Psa 71:17
O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 3:7
Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
Psa 4:1
Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
Psa 7:1
O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
Psa 13:3
Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
Psa 16:1
Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
Psa 17:6
I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Psa 25:2
O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
Psa 27:9
Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
Psa 30:2
O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
Psa 31:5
Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
Psa 35:24
Judge me, O LORD my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.
Psa 38:21
Forsake me not, O LORD: O my God, be not far from me.
Psa 40:17
But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.
Psa 42:5
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
Psa 42:6
O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.
Psa 42:11
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
Psa 43:1
Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.
Psa 43:5
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
Psa 51:1
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
Psa 51:14
Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
Psa 57:1
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
Psa 59:1
Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.
Psa 61:5
For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
Psa 69:1
Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.
Psa 69:13
But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
Psa 70:5
But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.
Psa 86:14
O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.
Psa 102:24
I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.
Psa 109:26
Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy:
Psa 139:23
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
Found in other chapters:
Ge 24:12
And he said, O LORD God of my master Abraham, I pray thee, send me good speed this day, and shew kindness unto my master Abraham.
Ge 32:9
And Jacob said, O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, the LORD which saidst unto me, Return unto thy country, and to thy kindred, and I will deal well with thee:
Jdgs 16:28
And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord God, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes.
2Sm 7:18
Then went king David in, and sat before the LORD, and he said, Who am I, O Lord GOD? and what is my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?
1Ki 17:18
And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?
1Chr 21:17
And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered? even I it is that have sinned and done evil indeed; but as for these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, O LORD my God, be on me, and on my father's house; but not on thy people, that they should be plagued.
2Chr 1:9
Now, O LORD God, let thy promise unto David my father be established: for thou hast made me king over a people like the dust of the earth in multitude.
2Chr 6:16
Now therefore, O LORD God of Israel, keep with thy servant David my father that which thou hast promised him, saying, There shall not fail thee a man in my sight to sit upon the throne of Israel; yet so that thy children take heed to their way to walk in my law, as thou hast walked before me.
Neh 13:14
Remember me, O my God, concerning this, and wipe not out my good deeds that I have done for the house of my God, and for the offices thereof.
Neh 13:22
And I commanded the Levites that they should cleanse themselves, and that they should come and keep the gates, to sanctify the sabbath day. Remember me, O my God, concerning this also, and spare me according to the greatness of thy mercy.
Neh 13:31
And for the wood offering, at times appointed, and for the firstfruits. Remember me, O my God, for good.
Job 19:21
Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.
Eze 20:39
As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols.
Dan 2:23
I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.
Dan 6:22
My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.
Jonah 2:6
I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.
Labels:
Psa 71
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment