Psa 74: Thine Hast Thou
Verses with keywords found in Psa 74:
Psa 74:1
O God, why hast thou cast us off for ever? why doth thine anger smoke against the sheep of thy pasture?
Psa 74:2
Remember thy congregation, which thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt.
Psa 74:16
The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun.
Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 7:6
Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
Psa 8:2
Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
Psa 10:17
LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:
Psa 31:5
Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
Psa 50:21
These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
Psa 77:15
Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.
Psa 85:3
Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.
Psa 89:10
Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
Psa 89:11
The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.
Psa 89:38
But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.
Psa 102:10
Because of thine indignation and thy wrath: for thou hast lifted me up, and cast me down.
Psa 116:16
O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
Psa 139:5
Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
Found in other chapters:
More than 50 verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
Psa 74
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment