Psa 86: O Thee Soul My


Verses with keywords found in Psa 86:
Psa 86:2
Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.

Psa 86:4
Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

Psa 86:14
O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.

Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 16:2
O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;

Psa 25:1
Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.

Psa 25:20
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Psa 42:1
As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

Psa 42:6
O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.

Psa 57:1
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Psa 63:1
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

Psa 116:4
Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.

Psa 116:7
Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.

Psa 141:8
But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.

Found in other chapters:
1Ki 17:21
And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.

Jer 6:8
Be thou instructed, O Jerusalem, lest my soul depart from thee; lest I make thee desolate, a land not inhabited.

No comments: