Psa 94: Lord O Thy


Verses with keywords found in Psa 94:
Psa 94:5
They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage.

Psa 94:12
Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;

Psa 94:18
When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.

Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 5:8
Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.

Psa 6:1
O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

Psa 6:4
Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.

Psa 8:1
O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

Psa 8:9
O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

Psa 9:1
I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psa 9:19
Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.

Psa 13:1
How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?

Psa 17:13
Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:

Psa 17:14
From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.

Psa 18:15
Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

Psa 18:49
Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

Psa 19:14
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psa 21:1
The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!

Psa 25:4
Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.

Psa 25:6
Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.

Psa 25:7
Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.

Psa 25:11
For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.

Psa 27:11
Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

Psa 31:1
In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.

Psa 33:22
Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

Psa 35:24
Judge me, O LORD my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.

Psa 36:5
Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.

Psa 36:6
Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.

Psa 38:1
O LORD, rebuke me not in thy wrath: neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

Psa 39:12
Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.

Psa 40:5
Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Psa 40:11
Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.

Psa 51:15
O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

Psa 54:6
I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good.

Psa 59:11
Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield.

Psa 69:13
But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.

Psa 69:16
Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.

Psa 74:18
Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O LORD, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

Psa 80:4
O LORD God of hosts, how long wilt thou be angry against the prayer of thy people?

Psa 80:19
Turn us again, O LORD God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Psa 83:16
Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD.

Psa 84:1
How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!

Psa 85:7
Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.

Psa 86:4
Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

Psa 86:8
Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.

Psa 86:9
All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.

Psa 86:11
Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Psa 86:12
I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

Psa 89:5
And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.

Psa 89:8
O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?

Psa 89:15
Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.

Psa 90:13
Return, O LORD, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.

Psa 92:1
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:

Psa 92:5
O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.

Psa 93:5
Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O LORD, for ever.

Psa 97:8
Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O LORD.

Psa 102:12
But thou, O LORD, shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.

Psa 104:24
O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

Psa 106:4
Remember me, O LORD, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation;

Psa 106:47
Save us, O LORD our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.

Psa 109:21
But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.

Psa 109:26
Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy:

Psa 115:1
Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.

Psa 116:7
Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.

Psa 116:16
O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.

Psa 119:12
Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.

Psa 119:31
I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame.

Psa 119:33
Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.

Psa 119:41
Let thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even thy salvation, according to thy word.

Psa 119:52
I remembered thy judgments of old, O LORD; and have comforted myself.

Psa 119:55
I have remembered thy name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept thy law.

Psa 119:57
Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.

Psa 119:64
The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.

Psa 119:65
Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O LORD, according unto thy word.

Psa 119:75
I know, O LORD, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.

Psa 119:89
For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

Psa 119:107
I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.

Psa 119:108
Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.

Psa 119:137
Righteous art thou, O LORD, and upright are thy judgments.

Psa 119:145
I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O LORD: I will keep thy statutes.

Psa 119:149
Hear my voice according unto thy lovingkindness: O LORD, quicken me according to thy judgment.

Psa 119:151
Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth.

Psa 119:156
Great are thy tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to thy judgments.

Psa 119:159
Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness.

Psa 119:169
Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.

Psa 119:174
I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight.

Psa 132:8
Arise, O LORD, into thy rest; thou, and the ark of thy strength.

Psa 135:13
Thy name, O LORD, endureth for ever; and thy memorial, O LORD, throughout all generations.

Psa 138:4
All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.

Psa 138:8
The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Psa 143:1
Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.

Psa 143:7
Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.

Psa 143:11
Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.

Psa 144:5
Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.

Psa 145:10
All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.

Psa 146:10
The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.

Psa 147:12
Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.

Found in other chapters:
More than 50 verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: