Rev 8: Which Angels To
Verses with keywords found in Rev 8:
Rev 8:2
And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
Rev 8:6
And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
Rev 8:13
And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
Found in other chapters of Rev:
Rev 9:14
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
Rev 9:15
And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
Found in other chapters:
Luke 2:15
And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
Heb 1:5
For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Heb 1:13
But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
Labels:
Rev 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment