Rom 14: Is Weak
Verses with keywords found in Rom 14:
Rom 14:1
Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.
Rom 14:2
For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
Rom 14:21
It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.
Found in other chapters of Rom:
None.
Found in other chapters:
Num 13:18
And see the land, what it is; and the people that dwelleth therein, whether they be strong or weak, few or many;
2Sm 17:2
And I will come upon him while he is weary and weak handed, and will make him afraid: and all the people that are with him shall flee; and I will smite the king only:
Eze 16:30
How weak is thine heart, saith the LORD GOD, seeing thou doest all these things, the work of an imperious whorish woman;
Mat 26:41
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Mark 14:38
Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.
Acts 20:35
I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
1Cor 8:7
Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.
1Cor 8:10
For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;
2Cor 10:10
For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech contemptible.
2Cor 11:21
I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also.
2Cor 11:29
Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?
2Cor 13:3
Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.
Labels:
Rom 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment