Ssol 2: My Beloved Is
Verses with keywords found in Ssol 2:
SSol 2:3
As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.
SSol 2:9
My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.
SSol 2:16
My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.
Found in other chapters of Ssol:
SSol 1:14
My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.
SSol 1:16
Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green.
SSol 5:2
I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.
SSol 5:10
My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
SSol 5:16
His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.
SSol 6:2
My beloved is gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens, and to gather lilies.
SSol 6:3
I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.
Found in other chapters:
Jer 11:15
What hath my beloved to do in mine house, seeing she hath wrought lewdness with many, and the holy flesh is passed from thee? when thou doest evil, then thou rejoicest.
Mat 3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Mat 12:18
Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
Mat 17:5
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
Mark 9:7
And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
Luke 9:35
And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
1Cor 4:17
For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.
1Cor 15:58
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
Col 4:7
All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord:
2Pet 1:17
For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Labels:
Ssol 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment