Zec 4: Thereof Upon


Verses with keywords found in Zec 4:
Zec 4:2
And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:

Zec 4:3
And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

Zec 4:11
Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

Found in other chapters of Zec:
Zec 3:9
For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Zec 5:8
And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

Zec 14:4
And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Found in other chapters:
More than 50 verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: