1Cor 11: Not Shame
Verses with keywords found in 1Cor 11:
1Cor 11:6
For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
1Cor 11:14
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
1Cor 11:22
What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.
Found in other chapters of 1Cor:
1Cor 4:14
I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.
1Cor 6:5
I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
1Cor 15:34
Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.
Found in other chapters:
2Sm 13:13
And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.
Psa 44:9
But thou hast cast off, and put us to shame; and goest not forth with our armies.
Psa 119:31
I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame.
Prv 25:8
Go not forth hastily to strive, lest thou know not what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbour hath put thee to shame.
Prv 25:10
Lest he that heareth it put thee to shame, and thine infamy turn not away.
Isa 30:5
They were all ashamed of a people that could not profit them, nor be an help nor profit, but a shame, and also a reproach.
Isa 47:3
Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.
Isa 50:6
I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
Isa 54:4
Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
Jer 3:25
We lie down in our shame, and our confusion covereth us: for we have sinned against the LORD our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even unto this day, and have not obeyed the voice of the LORD our God.
Jer 23:40
And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.
Eze 44:13
And they shall not come near unto me, to do the office of a priest unto me, nor to come near to any of my holy things, in the most holy place: but they shall bear their shame, and their abominations which they have committed.
Mic 1:11
Pass ye away, thou inhabitant of Saphir, having thy shame naked: the inhabitant of Zaanan came not forth in the mourning of Bethezel; he shall receive of you his standing.
Mic 2:6
Prophesy ye not, say they to them that prophesy: they shall not prophesy to them, that they shall not take shame.
Zep 3:5
The just LORD is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.
Rev 3:18
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Labels:
1Cor 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment