1Cor 12: Say I Is


Verses with keywords found in 1Cor 12:
1Cor 12:3
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

1Cor 12:15
If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

1Cor 12:16
And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

Found in other chapters of 1Cor:
1Cor 7:8
I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.

1Cor 7:26
I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, I say, that it is good for a man so to be.

1Cor 7:29
But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

1Cor 10:19
What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

1Cor 10:29
Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another man's conscience?

Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: