1Cor 4: Christ For In
Verses with keywords found in 1Cor 4:
1Cor 4:10
We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
1Cor 4:15
For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
1Cor 4:17
For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.
Found in other chapters of 1Cor:
1Cor 1:7
So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1Cor 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
1Cor 15:22
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
1Cor 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment