1Ki 3: This Woman


Verses with keywords found in 1Ki 3:
1Ki 3:17
And the one woman said, O my lord, I and this woman dwell in one house; and I was delivered of a child with her in the house.

1Ki 3:18
And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house.

1Ki 3:22
And the other woman said, Nay; but the living is my son, and the dead is thy son. And this said, No; but the dead is thy son, and the living is my son. Thus they spake before the king.

Found in other chapters of 1Ki:
1Ki 17:24
And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in thy mouth is truth.

Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: