2Chr 7: Then Will I
Verses with keywords found in 2Chr 7:
2Chr 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2Chr 7:18
Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel.
2Chr 7:20
Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.
Found in other chapters of 2Chr:
2Chr 18:20
Then there came out a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will entice him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith?
Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
2Chr 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment