2Cor 11: Christ
Verses with keywords found in 2Cor 11:
2Cor 11:2
For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2Cor 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Cor 11:10
As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia.
2Cor 11:13
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Cor 11:23
Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
2Cor 11:31
The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.
Found in other chapters of 2Cor:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
2Cor 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment