2Cor 4: But We Not
Verses with keywords found in 2Cor 4:
2Cor 4:5
For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
2Cor 4:7
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
2Cor 4:8
We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
2Cor 4:16
For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
2Cor 4:18
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Found in other chapters of 2Cor:
2Cor 1:9
But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:
2Cor 1:12
For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.
2Cor 1:24
Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand.
2Cor 2:17
For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
2Cor 3:5
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
2Cor 5:4
For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
2Cor 5:12
For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.
2Cor 7:14
For if I have boasted any thing to him of you, I am not ashamed; but as we spake all things to you in truth, even so our boasting, which I made before Titus, is found a truth.
2Cor 8:5
And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God.
2Cor 10:2
But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us as if we walked according to the flesh.
2Cor 10:12
For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
2Cor 10:13
But we will not boast of things without our measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you.
2Cor 10:15
Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men's labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly,
2Cor 11:6
But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.
2Cor 13:6
But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.
2Cor 13:7
Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates.
Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
2Cor 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment