2Cor 6: As Yet


Verses with keywords found in 2Cor 6:
2Cor 6:8
By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;

2Cor 6:9
As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;

2Cor 6:10
As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

Found in other chapters of 2Cor:
2Cor 1:23
Moreover I call God for a record upon my soul, that to spare you I came not as yet unto Corinth.

2Cor 9:3
Yet have I sent the brethren, lest our boasting of you should be in vain in this behalf; that, as I said, ye may be ready:

2Cor 11:16
I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.

Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: