2Pet 1: Remembrance I In To
Verses with keywords found in 2Pet 1:
2Pet 1:12
Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.
2Pet 1:13
Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;
2Pet 1:15
Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.
Found in other chapters of 2Pet:
None.
Found in other chapters:
2Sm 18:18
Now Absalom in his lifetime had taken and reared up for himself a pillar, which is in the king's dale: for he said, I have no son to keep my name in remembrance: and he called the pillar after his own name: and it is called unto this day, Absalom's place.
Psa 77:6
I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
Eze 21:24
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
2Tim 1:5
When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.
Labels:
2Pet 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment