2Sm 1: Am Answered Him I Unto He


Verses with keywords found in 2Sm 1:
2Sm 1:7
And when he looked behind him, he saw me, and called unto me. And I answered, Here am I.

2Sm 1:8
And he said unto me, Who art thou? And I answered him, I am an Amalekite.

2Sm 1:13
And David said unto the young man that told him, Whence art thou? And he answered, I am the son of a stranger, an Amalekite.

Found in other chapters of 2Sm:
2Sm 20:17
And when he was come near unto her, the woman said, Art thou Joab? And he answered, I am he. Then she said unto him, Hear the words of thine handmaid. And he answered, I do hear.

Found in other chapters:
2Chr 18:3
And Ahab king of Israel said unto Jehoshaphat king of Judah, Wilt thou go with me to Ramothgilead? And he answered him, I am as thou art, and my people as thy people; and we will be with thee in the war.

John 18:5
They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

No comments: