2Sm 22: Enemies Mine Them
Verses with keywords found in 2Sm 22:
2Sm 22:38
I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.
2Sm 22:41
Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me.
2Sm 22:49
And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
Found in other chapters of 2Sm:
2Sm 5:20
And David came to Baalperazim, and David smote them there, and said, The LORD hath broken forth upon mine enemies before me, as the breach of waters. Therefore he called the name of that place Baalperazim.
Found in other chapters:
Num 23:11
And Balak said unto Balaam, What hast thou done unto me? I took thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast blessed them altogether.
Num 24:10
And Balak's anger was kindled against Balaam, and he smote his hands together: and Balak said unto Balaam, I called thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast altogether blessed them these three times.
Deu 32:41
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.
2Ki 21:14
And I will forsake the remnant of mine inheritance, and deliver them into the hand of their enemies; and they shall become a prey and a spoil to all their enemies;
1Chr 12:17
And David went out to meet them, and answered and said unto them, If ye be come peaceably unto me to help me, mine heart shall be knit unto you: but if ye be come to betray me to mine enemies, seeing there is no wrong in mine hands, the God of our fathers look thereon, and rebuke it.
1Chr 14:11
So they came up to Baalperazim; and David smote them there. Then David said, God hath broken in upon mine enemies by mine hand like the breaking forth of waters: therefore they called the name of that place Baalperazim.
Psa 6:10
Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
Psa 18:37
I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
Psa 18:40
Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.
Psa 31:15
My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
Psa 35:19
Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
Psa 54:5
He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.
Psa 59:1
Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.
Psa 139:22
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Psa 143:12
And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.
Amos 9:4
And though they go into captivity before their enemies, thence will I command the sword, and it shall slay them: and I will set mine eyes upon them for evil, and not for good.
Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Labels:
2Sm 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment