2Tim 2: Christ Jesus Therefore
Verses with keywords found in 2Tim 2:
2Tim 2:1
Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
2Tim 2:3
Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2Tim 2:10
Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
Found in other chapters of 2Tim:
2Tim 4:1
I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
Found in other chapters:
Mat 27:17
Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?
Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Rom 5:1
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Rom 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 15:17
I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.
Col 2:6
As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
Labels:
2Tim 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment