Acts 24: I Way
Verses with keywords found in Acts 24:
Acts 24:14
But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
Acts 24:22
And when Felix heard these things, having more perfect knowledge of that way, he deferred them, and said, When Lysias the chief captain shall come down, I will know the uttermost of your matter.
Acts 24:25
And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee.
Found in other chapters of Acts:
Acts 22:4
And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.
Acts 26:13
At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
Acts 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment