Dan 10: Words Face


Verses with keywords found in Dan 10:
Dan 10:6
His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Dan 10:9
Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.

Dan 10:15
And when he had spoken such words unto me, I set my face toward the ground, and I became dumb.

Found in other chapters of Dan:
None.

Found in other chapters:
2Chr 35:22
Nevertheless Josiah would not turn his face from him, but disguised himself, that he might fight with him, and hearkened not unto the words of Necho from the mouth of God, and came to fight in the valley of Megiddo.

Acts 20:38
Sorrowing most of all for the words which he spake, that they should see his face no more. And they accompanied him unto the ship.

No comments: