Deu 24: Remember Egypt That
Verses with keywords found in Deu 24:
Deu 24:9
Remember what the LORD thy God did unto Miriam by the way, after that ye were come forth out of Egypt.
Deu 24:18
But thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in Egypt, and the LORD thy God redeemed thee thence: therefore I command thee to do this thing.
Deu 24:22
And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt: therefore I command thee to do this thing.
Found in other chapters of Deu:
Deu 5:15
And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the LORD thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the LORD thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.
Deu 9:7
Remember, and forget not, how thou provokedst the LORD thy God to wrath in the wilderness: from the day that thou didst depart out of the land of Egypt, until ye came unto this place, ye have been rebellious against the LORD.
Deu 15:15
And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt, and the LORD thy God redeemed thee: therefore I command thee this thing to day.
Deu 16:3
Thou shalt eat no leavened bread with it; seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread therewith, even the bread of affliction; for thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt in haste: that thou mayest remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life.
Deu 16:12
And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in Egypt: and thou shalt observe and do these statutes.
Found in other chapters:
Lev 26:45
But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.
1Sm 15:2
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
Eze 23:27
Thus will I make thy lewdness to cease from thee, and thy whoredom brought from the land of Egypt: so that thou shalt not lift up thine eyes unto them, nor remember Egypt any more.
Labels:
Deu 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment