Eccl 7: Find One
Verses with keywords found in Eccl 7:
Eccl 7:14
In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider: God also hath set the one over against the other, to the end that man should find nothing after him.
Eccl 7:27
Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:
Eccl 7:28
Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.
Found in other chapters of Eccl:
None.
Found in other chapters:
Ge 41:38
And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?
Ruth 2:13
Then she said, Let me find favour in thy sight, my lord; for that thou hast comforted me, and for that thou hast spoken friendly unto thine handmaid, though I be not like unto one of thine handmaidens.
Job 17:10
But as for you all, do ye return, and come now: for I cannot find one wise man among you.
Prv 20:6
Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?
Luke 15:4
What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
Luke 15:8
Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?
Acts 17:27
That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
Labels:
Eccl 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment