Eccl 8: Sun Under Man I A To That
Verses with keywords found in Eccl 8:
Eccl 8:9
All this have I seen, and applied my heart unto every work that is done under the sun: there is a time wherein one man ruleth over another to his own hurt.
Eccl 8:15
Then I commended mirth, because a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry: for that shall abide with him of his labour the days of his life, which God giveth him under the sun.
Eccl 8:17
Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea farther; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it.
Found in other chapters of Eccl:
None.
Found in other chapters:
None.
Labels:
Eccl 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment