Exo 10: Face See
Verses with keywords found in Exo 10:
Exo 10:5
And they shall cover the face of the earth, that one cannot be able to see the earth: and they shall eat the residue of that which is escaped, which remaineth unto you from the hail, and shall eat every tree which groweth for you out of the field:
Exo 10:28
And Pharaoh said unto him, Get thee from me, take heed to thyself, see my face no more; for in that day thou seest my face thou shalt die.
Exo 10:29
And Moses said, Thou hast spoken well, I will see thy face again no more.
Found in other chapters of Exo:
Exo 33:20
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
Exo 33:23
And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
Found in other chapters:
Ge 8:8
Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;
Ge 32:20
And say ye moreover, Behold, thy servant Jacob is behind us. For he said, I will appease him with the present that goeth before me, and afterward I will see his face; peradventure he will accept of me.
Ge 43:3
And Judah spake unto him, saying, The man did solemnly protest unto us, saying, Ye shall not see my face, except your brother be with you.
Ge 43:5
But if thou wilt not send him, we will not go down: for the man said unto us, Ye shall not see my face, except your brother be with you.
Ge 44:23
And thou saidst unto thy servants, Except your youngest brother come down with you, ye shall see my face no more.
Ge 44:26
And we said, We cannot go down: if our youngest brother be with us, then will we go down: for we may not see the man's face, except our youngest brother be with us.
Ge 48:11
And Israel said unto Joseph, I had not thought to see thy face: and, lo, God hath shewed me also thy seed.
Deu 32:20
And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
2Sm 3:13
And he said, Well; I will make a league with thee: but one thing I require of thee, that is, Thou shalt not see my face, except thou first bring Michal Saul's daughter, when thou comest to see my face.
2Sm 14:24
And the king said, Let him turn to his own house, and let him not see my face. So Absalom returned to his own house, and saw not the king's face.
2Sm 14:32
And Absalom answered Joab, Behold, I sent unto thee, saying, Come hither, that I may send thee to the king, to say, Wherefore am I come from Geshur? it had been good for me to have been there still: now therefore let me see the king's face; and if there be any iniquity in me, let him kill me.
2Chr 25:17
Then Amaziah king of Judah took advice, and sent to Joash, the son of Jehoahaz, the son of Jehu, king of Israel, saying, Come, let us see one another in the face.
Job 24:15
The eye also of the adulterer waiteth for the twilight, saying, No eye shall see me: and disguiseth his face.
Job 33:26
He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.
Psa 10:11
He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.
Jer 1:13
And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.
Eze 12:6
In their sight shalt thou bear it upon thy shoulders, and carry it forth in the twilight: thou shalt cover thy face, that thou see not the ground: for I have set thee for a sign unto the house of Israel.
Eze 12:12
And the prince that is among them shall bear upon his shoulder in the twilight, and shall go forth: they shall dig through the wall to carry out thereby: he shall cover his face, that he see not the ground with his eyes.
Acts 20:25
And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
Acts 20:38
Sorrowing most of all for the words which he spake, that they should see his face no more. And they accompanied him unto the ship.
1Cor 13:12
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
1Th 2:17
But we, brethren, being taken from you for a short time in presence, not in heart, endeavoured the more abundantly to see your face with great desire.
1Th 3:10
Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face, and might perfect that which is lacking in your faith?
3Jn 1:14
But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.
Rev 22:4
And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
Labels:
Exo 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment