Exo 33: Face Not Thou Shall


Verses with keywords found in Exo 33:
Exo 33:16
For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.

Exo 33:20
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

Exo 33:23
And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Found in other chapters of Exo:
None.

Found in other chapters:
Ge 43:5
But if thou wilt not send him, we will not go down: for the man said unto us, Ye shall not see my face, except your brother be with you.

Deu 28:31
Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.

Isa 49:23
And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

No comments: