Eze 34: Cause
Verses with keywords found in Eze 34:
Eze 34:10
Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.
Eze 34:15
I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 34:25
And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.
Eze 34:26
And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.
Found in other chapters of Eze:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
Eze 34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment