Eze 34: Prey No A


Verses with keywords found in Eze 34:
Eze 34:8
As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;

Eze 34:22
Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle.

Eze 34:28
And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.

Found in other chapters of Eze:
None.

Found in other chapters:
Deu 1:39
Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.

Isa 59:15
Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.

Amos 3:4
Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey? will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing?

No comments: